We’ve put a list together of the Bosch sanders and the belts that fit each model.
Not sure what material is best for you?
- Aluminium Oxide, used for sanding wood. Typically Brown in colour
- Zirconia, used for sanding metal and wood. Typically Blue or green in colour
- Silicone Carbide, used for sanding Glass and sharpening knives. Typically Black in colour
- Ceramic, used for sanding metal. These are higher quality and last longer. Typically Red, Green or Orange in colour
- Non-Woven, used for polishing metal. These are often referred to as ‘Scotch Brite Belts