WHAT IS IT?
The Pilatus Abrasives Scuff Ball is made up of individual layers of non-woven material, The layers are assembled and compressed into a ball, which is then mounted on drive shaft for use on power tools.
- Flexibility, the non woven abrasive is soft and adaptable to unusual shapes
- Consistent finishing quality, the continuous exposure of new grit means the consistency of the Scuff Ball does not change throughout its entire life
- Resists clogging, open web design, and 3 dimensional texture, loses the abraded material
- Wont overheat Open web design allows for a highly efficient air flow.
- Easy to clean, using water, or compressed air, removes excess abraded material for a fresh start.
- Power Scuffing, replaces labor intensive hand scuffing
- Improved Performance, the ball shape provides superior performance over hand scuffing, and reduces the job time.
- Versatile 5 different materials for different applications.
- Durable superior ball construction lasts longer due to self renewing scuffing surface.
- Convenient Scuff Ball works with most drills and electric or pneumatic grinders.